Welcome to the Higher Administration blog of Mr McGowan.

It is the intention of this blog to be an additional and flexible resource allowing pupils to have more say in how, what and when they learn.

Higher Admin is challenging. But by using technology we can make it more accessible.

Do you wish a practice Nab for ITFM Outcome 3?

Wednesday 26 March 2008

Higher Admin Bible New Edition

I know this may not help some of you who will be leaving, but then help me to help others.

What do you want me to put into the second edition of our bible for H Admin?

I think I should put in COUNTOF (Database Query)
Totalling in a query

COUNTIF for spreadsheets (I can't recall if I have already done that?)

So again, rack your brains as I think that booklet has been an invaluable resource. Don't go thanking me all at once....

Anyway let me know!

No comments: